Israeli Army Shares Footage From New Corridor In Southern Gaza (18+ Videos)

Israeli Army Shares Footage From New Corridor In Southern Gaza (18+ Videos)

Click to see full-size image. (The Israeli Defense Forces)

The Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) released on April 5 video footage showing the 36th Division “Ga’ash” entering the so-called Morag Corridor, located between the area of Rafah and the city of Khan Younis in the southern part of the Gaza Strip.

The heavily-armed division entered the corridor area on April 2, following a night of intensive strikes and evacuation warnings.

The military said that it was operating in the Morag Corridor and in Rafah to demolish the remaining infrastructure of the Hamas Movement.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu announced earlier this week that the IDF would take over the Morag Corridor to further isolate Rafah on Gaza’s border with Egypt and mount more pressure on Hamas, which continues to hold 59 Israeli hostages.

The IDF has faced little to no resistance from Hamas and other Palestinian armed factions since renewing its offensive in Gaza on March 18, shattering a ceasefire and prisoner exchange agreement that was brokered by the United States, Egypt and Qatar last January.

Intensive Israeli strikes hit Gaza on April 5, killing at least 31 Palestinians in Rafah and Khan Younis, as well as in Gaza City in the northern part of the Strip.

In total, more than 1,200 people have been killed since Israel renewed its offensive in Gaza. In addition, some around 280,000 Palestinians were displaced by the ongoing round of fighting. Meanwhile, the total death toll from the war on the Palestinian side has also exceeded 50,600.

With the deterioration of the humanitarian situation in Gaza, it was reported on April 5 that Egypt had submitted a proposal to renew the ceasefire in Gaza, along with a prisoner exchange.

Israeli public broadcaster KAN reported that Cairo “has put forward a new proposal regarding a ceasefire and prisoner exchange, aiming to bridge the gaps between Israel and Hamas.”

It noted that “the new proposal was submitted by Egypt within the past 24 hours to reach a consensus between Israel and Hamas.”

The broadcaster did not mention any terms or details. However, it said that the proposal falls somewhere between an earlier offer, which included the release of five living hostages, and Israel’s proposal, which conditioned the release of at least 11.

The success of the ongoing offensive in Gaza could encourage Israel to reject the new offer, and even demand the release of more hostages.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SouthFront: Analysis and Intelligence

NOW hosted at southfront.press

Previously, SouthFront: Analysis and Intelligence was at southfront.org.

The .org domain name had been blocked by the US (NATO) (https://southfront.press/southfront-org-blocked-by-u-s-controlled-global-internet-supervisor/) globally, outlawed and without any explanation

Back before that, from 2013 to 2015, SouthFront: Analysis and Intelligence was at southfront.com

SOUTHFRONT.PRESS

MORE ON THIS TOPIC:

Subscribe
Notify of
guest
16 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
bert33

they need to just get all the people out of gaza, and put a fence around it. keep out.

hash
hashed
jam

or you land stealers can leave women and children alone? not a hard concept, i promise.

TomB.

same good idea like to kick out you and your whole family outta your house and soil and build a fence around?
first think than post you idiot.

jam

can’t wait for hamas to move in and do their thing insha’allah

hash
hashed
Dragon of Bosnia

iof (israeli occupation forces) never shows theirs loses. try to portrait them selves as invincible. and we all know that hamas (wether sf will show it or not) doesn’t spares them.

V for victory

easy to send armoured divisions against children (unarmed). what a moral army it is.

hash
hashed
USA & Israel are #1!

remember when shitfront idiots thought hamas was going to win?

heheheh…the dumbfucks…

TomB.

lol you moron.
and what did israel won till now?
3000 dead and 10000 wounded shlomos and war costs of 100million a day, with economic losses of 100 million a day.
hehehe

dead mercs

hamas already won. look at all the legless shlomos hopping around their ghettos in occupied palestine. ask them and the wenches that birthed the graveyard shlomos. palestine is forever…the khazar abomination won’t even make a century. by 2048 there will be no israhell. guaranteeed.

piecelikcock

since you are inferior amerikunt south front village idiot we remember when you were humiliated by taliban

Conan M

a special place in hell reserved for all in i$rael and the u.$. that tolerate their leader$hip in this level of genocide!…

Last edited 12 hours ago by Conan M
hasbarats

forever war and hatred. thats what israel did. jews need to be scattered back into the winds. israel is a mistake

hash
hashed
TomB.

nothing new.
zio bastard war criminals doing zio bastard things.
but dont worry, the big payback day for shlomo bastards will come.

hash
hashed
burgerland pedophile

israel has exposed hamas hisbollah terrorist morons impotent weak stupified—to their credit they do not tolerate trannys lgbt like us amerikunts —we a a feminized immoral species

hash
hashed
dead mercs

the world cries out for more squashed khazar maggot$

hash
hashed
Shaman

plenty of amerikan morons here unable to accept reality–israel has demolished hamas and exposed hizbollah as weak impotent

hash
hashed