Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps is “more ready than ever, finger on the trigger,” its commander announced on January 24, amid a military buildup by the United States near the Islamic Republic.
According to Nournews, a news outlet close to Iran’s Supreme National Security Council, Maj. Gen. Mohammad Pakpour, warned the U.S. and Israel “to avoid any miscalculation.”
“The Islamic Revolutionary Guards and dear Iran stand more ready than ever, finger on the trigger, to execute the orders and directives of the Commander-in-Chief,” he said.
Earlier this month, U.S. President Donald Trump Trump threatened military action if Iran killed protesters or carried out mass executions of prisoners, but he recently backed down, claiming the Islamic Republic halted the hangings of 800 detainees. Iran’s top prosecutor said that this claim was “completely false.”
Despite backing down, Trump ordered the deployment of additional U.S. military assets into the Middle East, including an aircraft carrier, fighter jets, and air defenses.
A recent report by The Wall Street Journal also revealed that he is now pushing his aides to devise what he calls “decisive” military options against Iran.
Iran has been taking this threat very seriously. In addition to Pakpour’s threat, a senior Iranian official told Reuters that the Islamic Republic will treat any attack “as an all-out war.”
“This military buildup — we hope it is not intended for real confrontation – but our military is ready for the worst-case scenario. This is why everything is on high alert in Iran,” said the senior Iranian official, who spoke to the news agency on the condition of anonymity.
“This time we will treat any attack — limited, unlimited, surgical, kinetic, whatever they call it — as an all-out war against us, and we will respond in the hardest way possible to settle this,” the official added.
Since the end of the 12-day June war with Israel, which the U.S. took part in, Iran has been working to boost its offensive and defensive capabilities, with reports suggesting an increase in missile production and rumors of efforts to secure air defenses from Russia and China.
A National Defense Strategy document released by the Pentagon on January 23 stated that while the Islamic Republic had suffered setbacks in recent months, it was aiming to rebuild its military, with Tehran leaving open the possibility that it could “try again to obtain a nuclear weapon.”
The document goes on to describe Israel as a “model ally” and suggest that the country could be further empowered to defend itself.
While Iran’s military preparations are not as clear as the U.S. military buildup, the Islamic Republic is, without a doubt, bracing for an all-out war.
During the June war, Iran restricted itself heavily, attacking a single U.S. base and only after Trump ordered strikes on three of its nuclear facilities, and refraining from taking serious measures like attacking energy facilities in the region, or closing the Strait of Hormuz. Everything indicates that the Islamic Republic will not show such restraint if it comes under attack again.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
SouthFront: Analysis and Intelligence
NOW hosted at southfront.press
Previously, SouthFront: Analysis and Intelligence was at southfront.org.
The .org domain name had been blocked by the US (NATO) (https://southfront.press/southfront-org-blocked-by-u-s-controlled-global-internet-supervisor/) globally, outlawed and without any explanation
Back before that, from 2013 to 2015, SouthFront: Analysis and Intelligence was at southfront.com




maduro was a tough-talker too…hehehehe
venezuela is in the usa backyard, iran is in asia, close to russia and china through caspian sea and asian central countries.
it should be noted that the reform only affected the structure of the ground forces. the international legion of the main intelligence directorate of ukraine operates separately and continues to function as usual.
.………………… https://psee.io/8jqu9r
i am a toilet talker too. hehehehe
jews are toilet talkers. anything else is new? i have special talmud print toilet paper, it the best use of the talmud i have found so far
go iran
six !
million !
more !
the holohoax is the cornerstone of their psychological war against the world. but homicidal gaz chambers never existed…. it was used for clothes. that’s why revisionism is banned and historians studying it are jailed. when you understand that you understand how evil these people are. god bless iran !
zyklon b used for killing lice, harbingers of typhus. nazis didn’t want their slave labour dead. had them working (like ig fabern factories) until they dropped, or typhus got them.
then the crematorium. not much of a future being on the wrong side of the nazis.
ayatollah changed his name to ayatoilet
the hollow hoax
ayatollah just hid himself under a toilet bunker. where is his allah now? if allah is with him, why hide under a toilet?
the jooz hide behind their amerikunt puppets. but the amerikunt s*ithole is going down. it is falling apart. chumpo will soon be in the loony bin where he belongs. then the jooz will have nobody to leech off.
cleanse the whole world of the zio infestation . a couple of megatons should do it.
where we would we be without the brilliance of these obersvant and illuminated individual persons. lost like little lambs in the woods fill of wolves in sheeps clothing i suppose.
further, i argue that yet again, the imperial powers will exploit iran leadership’s cowardice and strategic failings by having only the us launch the attack – israel not doing so means that the iranians will feel constrained to fire missiles only at strategically unimportant us bases. israel will join the attack only once iran’s missile force & command system are neutralised by the us, when iran will have through said cowardice have lost the capacity to retaliate.
if iranian leadership show cowardice we will replace them for sure.
khorqsan will be victorious. rest of you just numbers.
another talmudic keyboard warrior posing as hamid
hope iran will sink ussa ships. trumpstein cannot walk back a sunk ship, it will ruin him
trumpy is going down. he has late stage dementia, biden 2.0. the amerikunt economy is falling apart. even their grovelling lackeys in the eu and canada are turning on them. the amerikunts are on the verge of civil war. trumpy will get his a*se kicked in next year’s elections and impeached again. the whole world will turn on the amerikunts and make them pay for all their s*itf*ckery over the past 60 years.
musk, trumpy, graham and their ilk, and any zio leader should be treated as what they are – terrorist kingpins – and dealt with accordingly. it should be possible to take them out and do the whole word a favour.
southfront website is blocked in iran but i don’t know who are these guys that support ir regime in here?!
in a military, the command line structure should be half-random and kept secret, or regenerated each day. if you kill one, two, three, four, five top chiefs, you don’t know who is in charge after. you don’t know who has to be killed among 10000 medium-to-high rank soldiers.